What I'm doing now
- Risograph printing! & other fun projects for ANEMONE, like building Spectrolite, a Mac desktop app for riso printing.
- Working on All Well sewing patterns in collaboration with Amy Bornman.
- Staying at home in the pandemic.
- Bike everyday challenge with my mom.
- Studying for a HAM radio license.
- Morning routine: Skincare, stretching, morning pages and tea, bullet journal, meditation
- Daily life with Adam: cooking, eating, taking walks or bike rides, talking to people
- Going outside
- Reading books (50+ books a year since 2007, I hope to do this my entire life)
- We're in a mass extinction, climate crisis, etc - what can I do today?
- Making sourdough bread (Tartine style)
- Carving (wooden spoons)
- Creating 5,000 works of art
- Spending time climbing mountains
- Writing this blog.
- Baking (and writing up favorites with my cooking notes, see: croissants (with sourdough AND poolish and expired yeast!), croissants take 2 (morning buns! pistachio wreaths! finally realized about the expired yeast!), lemony eggy baked pancake (dutch baby), sourdough routine, sourdough crepes!, summer cobbler.)
If any of this sounds interesting and you want to talk about it, get in touch! I am always looking to meet new friends/collaborators.